Using the UltraCash feature, you get the opportunity to get more out of your winnings. Using UltraCash, you can convert your winnings into Game Balance. UltraCash rewards you with up to an additional 10% on the converted amount, increasing your playing power on the Rummy Passion platform.
Kindly note: Once the requisition is processed then the associated action can not be resumed or released. Top
UltraCash gives you an additional Game Balance for converting your Win Balance to Game Balance. Also, since the amount converted to Game Balance is not considered a part of your Withdrawal, it helps you reduce your TDS liability. Top
Game Balance is a special type of wallet balance on our platform. It works just like your regular Deposit Wallet balance, allowing you to use it for gameplay. Essentially, there's no functional difference between Game Balance and Deposit Balance – both enable you to play and win games seamlessly. Top
No, just like your Deposit Balance, the Game Balance can not be withdrawn as cash but can be used for gameplay without any restrictions. Top
You can see your up-to-date Game Balance in the Account Overview section. Top
To view your Game Balance transactions, navigate to the 'My Transactions' section in the main menu. Once there, select 'Game Balance' as the transaction type. This action will display all related transactions on your screen for easy review. Top
There are two options available: Top
With the Max Value option, 70% of your withdrawal becomes Game Balance. The remaining 30% is sent to your bank account. Additionally, you receive a 10% extra Game Balance on the converted Game Balance.
Suppose your withdrawal request amount is Rs 1,000. You will get Rs 300 immediately in your bank. The remaining Rs 700 will be converted into Game Balance. You will get 10% of Rs 700 i.e. Rs 70 additional Game Balance in your account, resulting in total Game Balance of Rs 770. Top
Yes, you have the option to withdraw your entire winning amount to your bank account without converting any part of it into Game Balance. Top
When calculating TDS, only the amount you withdraw to your bank account is taken into account. The portion that you convert to Game Balance through UltraCash is not included in this calculation, which can help in reducing the TDS on your winnings. Top
If a withdrawal is rejected, the part of the winnings converted into Game Balance remains in your Game Balance account and the failed withdrawal amount will be added back to your Rummy Passion Win Wallet. Top
Yes, adding to your Game Balance is only possible during the withdrawal process. Top
There is no limit. You can enjoy UltraCash with every withdrawal. Top
The UltraCash is available to all tier players without any specific eligibility criteria. Players can opt for the UltraCash during the withdrawal process. Top