Indian Rummy is now popular in its online and mobile avatar. The sheer pleasure which can only be felt by beating our opponent cannot be matched with anything. The joy of winning is the best feeling in the world and when the prizes are in the form of cash, holiday packages, iPhones or gift vouchers; the fragrance of the win is even more refreshing. So what are the tricks and tips that can pull the win for you?
Indian Rummy is a game of patience and a lot of other things like skill and strategy; but nothing replaces Experience. The tricks and strategy you have developed over time by playing the game alongside your family and friends carries a lot of importance. It’s time to bring the best of your gaming skills and put them to the test so you can win bumper prizes at online rummy.
It is important to keep a vigilant eye on your fellow players’ moves. It’s the oldest trick in the book and over the years, it has become an important weapon in deciding the player’s fate.
- Never pick the discarded cards once they are thrown to the end of the run, it will help you build a false impression over other players about your card hunt, so mark this one and let the others keep guessing.
- Time is important so make the pure sequence first, this way you will have time to make other sequences and sets.
- Try to not make a very long sequence. This will allow you to have more options available for your remaining cards.
- Hold cards like 4, 5, 6 or 7 because these allow you to make sequences in both directions. For example, if you hold 4 you can make a sequence of 2, 3, 4 or 4, 5 6.
- Don’t wait for a particular card for too long. Remember your opponent may be holding that card. It’s better to dismantle that incomplete sequence and collect a different one.
Online Rummy is a skill based game and a little lapse in focus can spoil it all for you. These are few handpicked tips that we have gathered over the years. Implementing these will give you an extra edge over your opponent.